It is the duty of every professional certified as Lean Six Sigma by LSSIC:
- Do not resort to fraudulent methods to obtain Lean Six Sigma certification.
- Be truthful and transparent in all professional interactions and activities.
- Not mislead others regarding professional qualifications, including education, titles, affiliations, and certifications.
- Offer and perform services only in your areas of competence, experience and training.
- Do not intentionally cause harm to others through words or deeds. Respect the dignity of all people, do not discriminate.
- Consider people’s lives a priority, there is no economic result more valuable than a life.
- Conduct Business in a Professional and Respectful Manner.
- Guarantee the protection and integrity of confidential information.
- Ensure compliance with government laws.
- Give the respective recognition to the author of the intellectual material you use.